Easter Egg Pickup April 9

I will be picking up Easter eggs on Monday, April 9 in the morning (West Seattle only).  If you have eggs to donate, please email me and let me know your address and where you will leave them for pickup.  Please set them out by 8am.   I will use the eggs to fertilize our garden the following weekend.

I don't advocate using edible food for fertilizing gardens.  However, most food handling guidelines state that hard boiled eggs should not be left unrefrigerated for more than 2 hours.  Also, if they've been in the grass or handled by multiple people, its probably wise not to eat them.

Please don't buy a quantity of eggs just to fertilize your garden.  There are cheaper and more sustainable options to choose from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cucumbers Gone Wild!

What is Urban Nitrogen

How do you do it? One formula.